Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Minnesotan Trail - Day Two - The Climb and the Tumbleweed Migration


View Larger Map

So my original idea to post videos may have been too ambitious. Bandwidth at the hotels is making it difficult to load the videos in a timely manner. So I will wait till I get to Minnesota to post clips of this mad adventure. For now pictures will have to do.

Today’s update is going to be short cause I am exhausted and I need to get some rest for the endurance drive tomorrow.

So far so good! Day two comes to a close after 11 hours of intense Uhaul driving. As a note, I would say for a road trip it would be an excellent drive with a group of people. In terms of moving, I recommend using PODS to move stuff. It would make for a much more pleasant trip. You will get to avoid the Utah Salt flats of death and the Tumbleweed migration. We finally stopped in a town of Rawlins, Wyoming, to rest our weary heads. Tomorrow the adventure continues.

Here are some pics from the drive today.

















1 comment:

  1. Do toilets flush the opposite way on the other side of the divide?

    ReplyDelete